As much as I do believe there are several wonderful things about winter, I have come to the conclusion that it is time to wrap it up. Let’s just fast forward to summer. Here are some songs that will make you want to cruise in a convertible with the top down on a sunny day. They also are songs that have been inspiring me to write some of the music that I will be releasing this summer.
1. Stepping Stone by John Splithoff
2. Beach Side by Kings of Leon
3. Tequila by Dan+Shay
4. Hawaiian Air by Friendly Fires
5. California by U2
6. Shock of the Lightning by Oasis
7. Girlfriend by Anderson East
8. Red Flag Day by U2
9. I Want To Go Surfing by The Drums
10. Holy Mountain by Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds
11. Higher Higher by Justin Timberlake
12. Sit Next to Me by Foster The People
Keep up with Matt Taelor here.