We caught up with one half of talented duo Donna Blue as the band was getting through customs to head back home to The Netherlands. Heavily impacted by the cancellation of SXSW, they spent a few days in Austin after the announcement hit. They calmed our nerves, and we’re going to spend the rest of lockdown listening to their music.
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:26 – What are you up to today?
- 0:46 – How do you feel about how the music community is responding in the wake of the SXSW cancellation?
- 2:10 – What inspired you to jump into music?
- 3:12 – What’s been your favorite venue to play so far?
- 4:05 – Is there a specific venue you’ve dreamt of playing?
- 4:52 – What are you planning on doing once you get home?
- simple plan proves they can still “jump” at uptown theater in kcmo | may 18, 2022 - May 20, 2022
- al olender makes our emotional hearts feel seen with first full-length easy crier - May 13, 2022
- the most riveting conversation of sxsw 2022 | moving the needle: closing music industry gender gaps - April 22, 2022