Erik Sanden of Demitasse talks about Skype dates, happy accidents, and missing his writing partner during social distancing. (Hi, Joe Reyes! You’re amazing!)
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:24 Erik Sanden (Demitasse)
- 1:17 This isn’t your first rodeo together. How did you and Joe come up with the idea for this project?
- 3:06 Have you found that this time has inspired you more, or has it been more distracting for you?
- 7:24 Are you and Joe doing OK being separated like this?
- 7:56 While everyone else is pillaging paper products, what one item would you buy the store out of if given the chance?
- 9:04 Is there anything you’d like to share with the audience?
Latest posts by Meredith Schneider (see all)
- brian straw sheds light on creative process with emotional new video for “out of doors” - November 4, 2021
- katelyn tarver teases new album with earworm single “hurt like that” - October 27, 2021
- sody gets confrontational with “bitch (i said it)” - October 5, 2021