Erik Sanden of Demitasse talks about Skype dates, happy accidents, and missing his writing partner during social distancing. (Hi, Joe Reyes! You’re amazing!)
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:24 Erik Sanden (Demitasse)
- 1:17 This isn’t your first rodeo together. How did you and Joe come up with the idea for this project?
- 3:06 Have you found that this time has inspired you more, or has it been more distracting for you?
- 7:24 Are you and Joe doing OK being separated like this?
- 7:56 While everyone else is pillaging paper products, what one item would you buy the store out of if given the chance?
- 9:04 Is there anything you’d like to share with the audience?
Latest posts by Meredith Schneider (see all)
- simple plan proves they can still “jump” at uptown theater in kcmo | may 18, 2022 - May 20, 2022
- al olender makes our emotional hearts feel seen with first full-length easy crier - May 13, 2022
- the most riveting conversation of sxsw 2022 | moving the needle: closing music industry gender gaps - April 22, 2022