IMPORTANT NOTICE: Internship applications submitted after May 10th, 2018 may not be considered for our Summer 2018 term.
We are constantly looking for new contributors to add their personality to the Imperfect Fifth team! We also offer 15 week internships, offering flexible, at-home work with creative freedom and access to a bevy of contacts and events in the music industry. To apply to work with us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “FUTURE CONTRIBUTOR” in the subject line, answering the following questions:
- What is your full name?
- What is your email address?
- What city do you live in?
- Which position are you applying for, and why? (i.e. Editorial, Photographer, Digital Media)
- How frequently would you like to contribute to the publication? (i.e. “Summer 2018 Internship (for credit),” “Autumn 2018 Internship (for credit),” “As a part-time (currently unpaid) Contributor”, etc.)
- If you are applying as an intern for college credit, which college/university do you attend?
- What is your favorite genre of music, or who are your favorite artists currently?
- What makes you excited about an opportunity with Imperfect Fifth?
- Do you agree with the following terms? (If your answer is “no,” why not?)
- I have access to the internet.
- I can successfully handle a flexible, part-time work with my time management skills.
- I own the necessary equipment to complete this work.
- I am ready and willing to manage my time from home to get my work in by its assigned deadline.
- I have a vested interest in music.
- I want to captivate an audience with my work.
Please also attach any work samples or resume information pertinent to your application. (If you have a working resume, that would be greatly appreciated. If you are applying as a photographer, a portfolio is required. If you are applying for an Editorial position, at least 2 writing samples are required.)
Thank you so much for your interest, and we can’t wait to hear from you!